Snapture has extended the functionality of the basic iPhone camera through the following features included in our app:
- Price: FREE! Snapture is 100%, absolutely FREE. We love making great software and we hope that you'll support us through donations. Please help us fund future projects. We've got some great ideas to taking iPhone photography for the next level, but we really need your help.
- Easy Self Photo: One of the most annoying aspects of the iPhone's Camera app is the fact that you have to tap a tiny button in order to snap a photo. This makes it extremely difficult to try and take a photo of yourself. With Snapture, taking 'Self' photos is easy! Simply tap anywhere on the iPhone screen or use the volume button to take a photo!
- Languages: We now have language support - currently only for English, French, German, and Italian. If you think one of the labels is incorrect or you want to see another language, drop us an email - or better yet just send us the language pack! (Please be nice, some of these translations are straight up Google Translation).
- Digital Zoom: With Snapture, you don't have to worry about stepping forward or backwards to get the perfect shot. Our 3x max digital zoom slider helps you frame exactly what you want in your shots. You can choose to hide or show the zoom bar to help keep your viewfinder clutter free.
- Multishot Mode: Taking photos with a camera phone is inherently difficult because you really need a steady hand. With Snapture's fast and slow multishot modes, you can capture three frames in a row to make sure you get that perfect shot.
- Multiple Image Sizes: Snapture lets you take photos in three different sizes: Large (1600x1200), Medium (1280x960) and Small (960x720).
- Color Modes: With Snapture you can take photos in either Color or Grayscale color modes.
- Delay Timer: Turn-on the timer to delay photo taking by 5 seconds. Just enough time to join in on group shots.
- Toggle Auto Rotation: The basic iPhone Camera app will not let you take a photo upside down. Photos are rotated automatically even if you're an advanced user trying to take a creative shot. With Snapture you can turn Auto Rotation off should you desire.
- Collapse Menu: Allows you to remove unnecessary clutter from the viewing area.
- Quiet Mode: Take photos without disturbing anyone by turning off audible feedback.
- Level Aid: The Level Aid provides a visual guide for taking photos at different angles.